A web browser video game developed at a 24-hour hack-a-thon event
Design Challenge: What kind of web browser video game could we make in 24 hours?
This project was created and submitted to the SF Hacks 2017 Major League Hackathon. The web-browser based video game centers around the topic of online bullying and harassment. I also designed and built the website during the hackathon.
Skills & Tools Used:
The Final Design
My contributions primarily focused on programming menu function and interface design. We won 1st place in the “Best Beginner” and “Best Hack to Reduce Online Harassment” categories!
- Ean Moore, Programming/Project Management
- Ihsan Taha, Character Programming
- Jacob McAdam, GUI Programming
- Yuehongxiao Ma, Visual & UI Designer
- Yunha Kim, Character & Visual Designer